Are you covered?
As an expat living in Asia you may think you don't need health insurance. The cost of going to the doctor and getting prescriptions are often a fraction of the cost of what they are in your home country. However, if something serious were to happen to you, you will regret not having expat health insurance for Asia. Can you really afford to take that chance?
Having great expat health insurance for Asia will allow you to receive treatment in western-style facilities where there are more likely to be English speaking doctors. It will also allow you to get both immediate treatment as well as high-quality treatment. Several of our staff have had to receive medical care in Asia, and we know how important it is to be able to communicate with the doctors and receive the best treatment possible.
We know you are living in Asia for an important reason, and we would like to see you be able to stay there as long as you choose to. Don’t let a medical emergency send you home early. See the three plans below for our expat health insurance for Asia plans.
The best expatriate health insurance plans:
GMI Platinum Health
- For those working outside the U.S.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold are also good options for teachers and those on a limited budget
- Complementary medicine such as acupuncture, aroma therapy, herbal therapy, massage therapy, vitamin therapy, etc.
- Child wellness benefits included and adult wellness benefit starts at age 19
- Deductible reduced by 50% for those receiving care outside the U.S.
VUMI Expatriate VIP
- Available only for U.S. or Canadian citizens living abroad
- Best for those under the age of 74
- Up to $4 million (USD) medical insurance on Gold, $7 million on Platinum
- Five deductible options
- Platinum includes vision and dental coverage
- Up to six months per policy year to be covered in the U.S.
- Preventative medicine is included on both levels
- Maternity coverage is included on both levels
Insured Nomads Expatriate International
- No address outside of the Home Country required
- Three optional lifetime limits, up to $5 million
- Mental Health benefits included on Select and Primary + levels
- Medical evacuation coverage up to the maximum policy limit
- Repatriation of remains
- Bedside visit (Compassionate Travel)
- Maternity and dental coverage included on Select level
Not sure what's right for you?
Our experts here at Good Neighbor Insurance can get you a customized quote for you exact needs. No more endless scrolling or confusion, simply click below to get your quote now!
The best service at your fingertips...
Good Neighbor Insurance has been repeatedly recognized as a number one broker for the volume of sales produced by many of our carriers, which means better service and attention to you as our client. We answer our phones directly and work cooperatively rather than on commission in order to help you make the best decisions regarding your particular Asia insurance plan.
We can help you find the best insurance plan at the best price. Please contact us to learn more about Asia Insurance today.
We know travel and expatriate insurance because we've been in your shoes. In fact, most of us have lived or worked overseas in the past! We're here for you. If you have any questions or concerns simply contact us today.