Travel insurance and Komodo dragon bites have something in common. Travel insurance is hardly purchased by travelers traveling outside their country of residence and Komodo dragon bites rarely happen. But when a Komodo dragon bites you on your overseas travels, you and I for sure want to have outstanding travel medical insurance that will cover all of our medical cost. We hope this gentleman gets feeling better after his Komodo dragon bite this month.
Around 70 percent of those traveling outside their country never purchase or think of purchasing travel medical insurance. Yes, that is a lot of folks traveling who are without travel medical insurance. Many think that their medical insurance where they are residing will cover them overseas. Maybe some will but most domestic medical insurance does not cover outside the country of residence, especially when it comes to medical evacuation coverage.
Here are three news links relating to this Singaporean tourist bitten by a Komodo dragon in Indonesia this month of May.
Good Neighbor Insurance provides a variety of international medical insurance options depending on our client’s wants and needs.
Good Neighbor Insurance covers:
- Indonesians residing in Indonesia
- Expats residing in Indonesia
- Travelers visiting / traveling / vacationing in Indonesia
- Indonesians visiting / traveling / vacationing outside of Indonesia to also include coverage in the U.S.
Below is more information relating to our different types of international medical insurance.
- Good Neighbor Insurance provides a variety of travel medical insurance for those traveling outside their home country. You may view our travel insurance plans here at https://www.asia-insurance.com/travel-from-indonesia. These travel medical insurance covers medical insurance, medical evacuation (sometimes referred as medical transportation), return of mortal remains, baggage loss, and can also include adventure and hazardous sports.
- Good Neighbor Insurance also provides local international medical insurance for Indonesians residing in Indonesia. Good Neighbor Insurance provides two outstanding five star international medical insurance options that cover all medical conditions, once accepted, including maternity. You may view these two long term / career Indonesian international medical insurance options on our web page at https://www.asia-insurance.com/insurance-for-indonesians. These international medical insurance options for Indonesians residing in Indonesia, their home country, also will cover the policyholder throughout the world, including the U.S.
Good Neighbor Insurance also provides international medical insurance to expatriates residing in Indonesia. The Premier Health Insurance and Cigna International medical insurance are two five star long term career international medical insurance options that will even cover maternity benefits. You may view more about these two outstanding international medical insurance options on our web page at https://www.asia-insurance.com/for-expats-in-indonesia.
Please call one of our Good Neighbor Insurance licensed agents at 866-636-9100 or locally here in Arizona at 480-633-9500. You may also reach us via email at .
Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business for over 20 years! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all peace of mind with one of our many international medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best overseas medical care while on your travels.
We thank you, our guests, for giving us the privilege of serving you as you fulfil your dreams!
Have an amazing and safe travels in and outside of Indonesia!