The Patriot International travel medical insurance is one of our most popular travel medical insurance plans our clients at Good Neighbor Insurance really appreciates having when traveling outside their country of resident. Who may purchase the Patriot International travel medical insurance?
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance is available for U.S. citizens and permanent residents traveling outside of the United States with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., and for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside of their home country. For those under 65 years of age and visiting the U.S., your initial Period of Coverage must begin within six months of arrival in the U.S. For those 65 years of age and older, it must begin within 30 days of arrival. These requirements will be waived with proof of previous valid international medical coverage. Prior U.S. domestic health care coverage does not meet this eligibility requirement. Please provide the name of your international insurance carrier on the Application. If you are not in the U.S. at the time of application, please indicate your expected date of arrival on your Application.
- One of our most popular plans specifically for U.S. travelers
- Coverage renewable for up to two years at a time and able to extend
- May purchase for as many times for as long as you are/will be traveling/residing outside the U.S. and Canada
- Automatically includes:
- Medical travel insurance
- Medical Evacuation of $500,000 to nearest adequate facility for life threatening medical condition(s)
- Return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, terrorism coverage, and many other benefits
Here are some additional highlights of this great travel medical insurance –
- Travel medical insurance for individuals, families and groups
- Renewable up to 24 months
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Maximum limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Coverage for medical expenses, evacuation, and repatriation
If you want extra evacuation for non life threatening medical evacuation you may add that rider. The coverage benefit is $25,000 for a small additional premium. This optional rider is available to insureds up to age 65. It provides coverage for medical evacuations for sudden and unexpected medical conditions that are non life-threatening, and where hospitalization is medically necessary. It also offers coverage for evacuations as a result of a natural disaster. This rider must be purchased for a minimum purchase of 3 months regardless of the minimum number of days being traveled. This also includes natural disaster evacuation up to $,5000 (all dollar amounts are in USD).
There is another additional insurance rider that may be added to your travel policy, the Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) rider.
# # # # #
www.insuranceforBali.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business since 1997! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all with peace of mind with one of our many overseas medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best medical care while on your travels. To connect with Good Neighbor Insurance, please email us at or call us here in our Gilbert, Arizona office at 480-633-9500 or toll free at 866-636-9100.